Key Points about equity release:
- Equity Release is targeted at people over the age of 55, who are home owners and looking to release equity from their property.
- The market is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We recommend plans which come with the guarantees, as outlined by the Equity Release Council, to ensure clients financial safety and security.
- The plans that we recommend guarantee that you can stay in your own home for the rest of your life and that you can move home (subject to your new property meeting the equity release providers criteria).
- The plans available these days are far more flexible, to meet ever changing needs. We will help guide you through the options to ensure the plan selected is the most appropriate for you, having established your needs.
- No debt is left to your Estate – we only recommend plans which come with a ‘no negative equity’ guarantee, so you will never owe more than the value of your home.
- Taking out an equity release plan could affect your entitlement to state benefits and will reduce the value of your estate.
- Take appropriate advice – taking out an equity release plan is an important financial decision and isn’t right or suitable for everyone. Consulting a qualified adviser will help you to explore your options and consider how the different plans available might best meet your requirements, both now and in the future.
Award Winning Team:
We are proud to have won the prestigious Equity Release Awards on a number of occasions and have been a finalist many other years.
We care about our clients, so much so, that we don’t charge an upfront fee for our advice to ensure that our clients don’t feel that they have to proceed. We will never advise a client to proceed with equity release if we don’t feel that it is in their best interest.
We participate regularly in Equity Release Council meetings and Lenders forums.
Want to know more about Equity Release?
As a member of the Equity Release Council we have access to a number of helpful brochures and guides that can be used to help explain more about the process of using the equity in your home. Here are a couple of guides that will be helpful that you can download, please click the brochure image to download a free PDF.
Learn more about Equity Release
What is Equity Release
Equity release is a “Tax Free” way of “unlocking” or “releasing” capital tied up in the property you own and live in, these funds can be used as you wish. Learn more about what Equity Release is and why you may need it.
Why use Equity Release
Equity Release can be used in a variety of different ways and can be helpful for over 55’s to top-up an income if needed. Learn more about why you may need Equity Release.
What are Equity Release Mortgages
There are two main types of equity release schemes – reversions schemes and lifetime mortgages – and choosing the right one is absolutely crucial. Learn more about which may be best for you.
Is Equity Release right for you?
Equity release is not always suitable for everyone. We will explain to you and your family if we feel that equity release is not the right option for you and how equity release works. Learn more about your options.