Each person who contacts us, has very personal and individual needs. Our objective is to ensure that we give clients the time to share this information, as well as to ask the questions that are needed to understand their situation.
We care about our clients, if equity release isn’t right for them, we will tell them. We have testimonials that show how much we care.
We will never advise a client to proceed with equity release if we don’t feel that it is in their best interest.
What makes us Different
- Appointments at either the clients home or our comfortable offices in Knowle.
- We have gained a strong reputation in the industry and are often asked for our opinions on client perception and product innovation. We are award winners in our field.
- We take the time to understand client needs and motivations before we look to give any advice.
- Family members are encouraged to be part of the advice process if the client wishes to involve them, so that everyone understands things and can raise questions.
- We will tell you if we do not feel that Equity Release is right for you.
- Ensure you get high quality and independent Legal Advice.
- Make you aware of any other Government benefits or Grants which may be available to you before you commit to any Equity Release Finance.
NB. We will also receive commission from the lender. If you do not choose to proceed with an application no fees are due.
- Business established in 2002
- Equity Release Qualified – Institute of Financial Services
- Members of the Equity Release Council
- Winner of the Equity Release Awards “Sole Trader” Category in 2013, 2014 and 2017.
- “Top Rated” on “VouchedFor” for client testimonials
We don’t use calculators on our site, as we believe that each person’s needs are very individual. By using a calculator you may obtain incorrect information. We prefer to take the time to understand each persons individual needs and then we can guide them on what would be best for them.
A calculator will only provide generic advice.
We are more than happy to speak with you and give proper information. Our consultations are without obligation or cost to you. We only charge for our services if you decide to proceed with an application.
Learn more about Equity Release
Why use Equity Release
Equity Release can be used in a variety of different ways and can be helpful for over 55’s to provide an income if needed. Learn more about how you can use Equity Release.
What is Equity Release
Equity release is a “Tax Free” way of “unlocking” or “releasing” capital tied up in the property you own and live in, these funds can be used as you wish. Learn more about what Equity Release is.
Equity Release Mortgages
There are two main types of equity release schemes – reversions schemes and lifetime mortgages – and choosing the right one is absolutely crucial. Learn more about which may be best for you.